"Think about it. When they first met at Madame Malkin’s, Draco tried to impress Harry. He didn’t know who Harry was and, no offence, but Harry was more than shaggy dressed. That means he was undoubtedly not Draco’s class. But Draco didn’t care. When they met again on the train, Draco offered his friendship. Harry refused. And that’s when the teasing began. Look at it this way: if Harry would be a girl, Draco would pull on his pigtails, would poke him in the ribs and would lift his skirt. But Harry is a boy, so Draco copes with his feelings in a different way. He follows Harry around to blackmail him somehow, he always starts a fight and he is mean to Harry’s friends to rise a reaction out of him. If that isn’t love or at least liking, I don’t know what else is."
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
Acceptable reasons to get a tattoo!!!!
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.
I wonder what Gary Busey is doing right now
Probably shouting at inanimate objects
Ravenclaws that go through existential crises every other week because of things they’re reading though
- like “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE POTIONS HOMEWORK? I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHETHER OTHER MEANS OF TORTURE ARE ACTUALLY MORE ETHICAL THAN THE CRUCIATUS AND IF NOT THEN WHY ARE THEY LEGAL”
- or “I AM CALLING OFF QUIDDITCH PRACTICE TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WHY QUIDDITCH IS DIVIDED BY HOUSES”
- or “I CAN’T GO TO RUNES BECAUSE I AM TOO UPSET ABOUT WITCH HUNTS IN THE MIDDLE AGES; IMAGINE WHAT THAT WOULD BE LIKE JUST IMAGINE IT”
- or “BUT WHY IS OUR CURRENCY SO ILLOGICAL CAN’T WE FIX IT”
- or “HOW DOES MAGIC GET PASSED DOWN BUT THEN ALSO APPEAR AT RANDOM NOBODY CAN EXPLAIN IT IS IT IN OUR BODIES OR IN OUR MINDS OR WHAT” (just calm down and come to transfiguration okay) “I WILL NOT CALM DOWN AND I WILL NOT COME TO TRANSFIGURATION”
- "IF YOU VANISH A THING AND CONJURE IT AGAIN IS IT THE SAME MATTER" "IS IT THE SAME ESSENCE" (it’s okay. just vanish the pincushion) "IT’S NOT OKAY"
“He was determined to discover the underlying logic behind the universe. Which was going to be hard, because there wasn’t one.” -Terry Pratchett, Mort